The Korean Surgical Society (KSS) invites all members to submit oral and poster abstracts. We welcome you to contribute to the most up-to-date research and latest developments in the surgical fields. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and assigned to the appropriate session based on the author’s application and program requirements. Abstracts should be submitted online. For queries, please contact the ACKSS2019 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
- -Abstract Submission Deadline: September 4, 2019
- -Notification of Review Results: October 1, 2019
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click the Abstract Submission button
Sign up or Log in
Select the preferred presentation type and topic
Complete the abstract and author information
Save and review until September 4, 2019
- -If you wish to apply for “Best Investigators,” please check “Best Investigators” when you submit your abstract.
※ Best Investigators Session
- 1.The top 10 presenters who apply for the “Best Investigators” will be selected.
- 2.Award Prizes
- -Gold Prize: KRW 1,500,000 (1 winner)
- -Silver Prize: KRW 1,000,000 (2 winners)
- -Bronze Prize: KRW 500,000 (3 winners)
- 3.Presentations should be delivered in English.
- 4.Presentations admitted for publishing in the Annals of Surgical Treatment and Research (KSS journal) will be given priority.
(※ Must be mentioned as “Presented at the Best Investigators Session”).
- 5.Abstracts not selected for the Best Investigators Session will be reevaluated for Integrated Oral Presentation sessions.
For queries, please contact the ACKSS 2019 Secretariat at email@example.com
||Nutrition & Metabolism
||Surgical Quality Improvement
||Thyroid & Endocrinology
||Trauma/Critical Care/Emergency Surgery
|Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgery
||Stomach & Esophagus
|Hepato-Biliary and Pancreas
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- 1.Abstracts should be submitted online.
- 2.Abstracts should be written in English.
- 3.The body of the abstract should be constructed to include: Purpose, Method, Result and Conclusion.
- 4.The maximum number of words is 400. Titles, authors and organizations will not be counted in the 400 word limit. With figures and tables added, the maximum limit should be within 1,000 words.
- 5.The original abstract file should be uploaded on the submission page.
- 6.Authors may edit and modify submitted abstracts until the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure the accuracy of their abstracts. There will be no additional editing after the deadline.